Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[Scene View] Particle UI and Cloth Inspector header names appear clipped in the Overlay window
On docking 'Particle UI' and 'Cloth Inspector' windows in the Scene view to make Overlay window results in these windows header names are gets clipped in the Overlay window.
'unity-sceneview-clothcontraints' and 'Particles' window names are clipped, Refer to the attached video and screenshots.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a New Project with objects having Particle System and Cloth components.
2. Scene View > Drag and Dock 'Particle UI' and 'Cloth Inspector' to Overlay window.
3. Observe the 'unity-sceneview-clothcontraints' and 'Particles' window header names.
Particle UI and Cloth Inspector header names appear clipped in the Overlay window.
Particle UI and Cloth Inspector header names should present without clipping in the Overlay window.
Note: New scene view overlays feature is Introduce in 2021.2.0a17
Occurring on macOS and Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Action can't be undone after changing the base Controller on the Animator Controller
- The Axes Gizmo is wiggling around when moving around the Scene View with enabled Physical Camera and Isometric View
- The script can be dragged and dropped before it is compiled
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable