Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[Scene View] Particle UI and Cloth Inspector header names appear clipped in the Overlay window
On docking 'Particle UI' and 'Cloth Inspector' windows in the Scene view to make Overlay window results in these windows header names are gets clipped in the Overlay window.
'unity-sceneview-clothcontraints' and 'Particles' window names are clipped, Refer to the attached video and screenshots.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a New Project with objects having Particle System and Cloth components.
2. Scene View > Drag and Dock 'Particle UI' and 'Cloth Inspector' to Overlay window.
3. Observe the 'unity-sceneview-clothcontraints' and 'Particles' window header names.
Particle UI and Cloth Inspector header names appear clipped in the Overlay window.
Particle UI and Cloth Inspector header names should present without clipping in the Overlay window.
Note: New scene view overlays feature is Introduce in 2021.2.0a17
Occurring on macOS and Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- [UI Builder] Editing uXML file externally opens the ui Builder
- Timeout value does not propagate when using a DelegatingHandler as the main HttpClient handler