Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 8.1.0
Found in [Package]
[Scene View] [HDRP] Camera preview window size does not change on changing the aspect ratio
-Camera preview window size changes only once.
-The issue does not occur with 3D, URP & 3D with Extras.
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached Project.
2. Create a new scene.
3. Select "Main Camera" in Hierarchy.
4. Change the Aspect ratio in Game View.
Camera preview window size does not change.
Camera preview window size should be changed.
Working Fine in:
Tested on Package Version: 7.1.7, 7.1.1.
Occurring on Windows & Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- Terrain Trees snap to random rotations when using a mixture of GPU Instancing and moving the Camera in Play Mode
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Player Input component help reference button does not link to docs