Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Scene view control bar Effects toggle button is turned off when a new Scene Tab is added
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project or open an existing one
2. Add a new Scene tab (right-click on an existing Scene tab -> Add Tab -> Scene)
3. Observe the Effects toggle button located to the right of the Audio button
Expected result: The Effects toggle button is turned on
Actual result: The Effects toggle button is turned off, but all of the effects are rendered regardless
Reproducible with: 2017.4.36f1, 2018.4.15f1, 2019.2.18f1, 2019.3.0f5, 2020.1.0a19
Note: The button needs to be pressed twice (once to turn on, once to turn off) to disable the rendering of effects
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'