Search Issue Tracker
Scene View and Game View are out of sync when using animated Material with a custom editor layout
How to reproduce:
1. Open user's project
2. Open Scenes > SampleScene
3. Focus on "Quad" and inspect Game View and Scene View
Expected result: Scene View and Game View are in sync
Actual result: Scene View and Game View are out of sync
Reproducible with - 2017.4.17f1, 2018.3.1f1, 2019.1.0a12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on HumanTrait_CUSTOM_GetMuscleDefaultMin when passing an invalid value to HumanTrait.GetMuscleDefaultMin
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'