Search Issue Tracker
[Scene] The Particle System icon is not showing in the scene view.
1. In the Hierarchy, right click - Effect - Particle System
2. Select the Particle system and view it in the scene
3. Observe that the icon is not visible
- The gizmos menu shows the particle system icon as being enabled
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Organizations are not displayed in the Services window
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- [Wild Crash] Editor crashes on mono_aot_get_cached_class_info when GizmoSetup has cached an outdated data
- [IMGUI] None,ScriptOnly and Full properties of stack trace are misaligned