Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.27f1, 2022.2.16f1, 2023.1.0b12, 2023.2.0a9
Scene templates with longer titles are displayed without the icons in "New Scene" window
How to reproduce:
# Open HUB;
# Create a new project;
# Go to "File" menu and select "Save as Scene Template" sub-menu item;
# Enter "AAA" and click "Save" in "Save scene" popup;
# Again go to "File" menu and select "Save as Scene Template" sub-menu item;
# This time enter "AAAAA BBBBB CCCCCC DDDDD EEEEE FFFFF GGGGGG HHHHHH FFFFFF KKKKKK LLLLLLL MMMMMM NNNNN LLLLLL" and click "Save" in "Save scene" popup;
# Again go to "File" just this time select "New Scene";
# Observe saved scenes icons, titles.
Expected Result: Scenes, with long titles, should be displayed in the same way as scenes with shorter titles.
Actual Result: Scenes, with long, titles are displayed differently. Their icons become pushed out the window. Added screenshot in the "Attachments" section.
Reproducible with: 2022.2.0a3, 2022.2.5f1, 2023.1.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 3D Sample Scene (HDRP) template tutorial Welcome Dialog pop-up doesn't appear on project creation
- [Profiler] The Addressable Asset Module module outputs an ArgumentException when asset GUIDs produce a hash collision with Addressables
- Huge amounts of tests have a start delay when pressing "Run All" in the Test Runner
- Blackboard: Double borders around the tooltip
- [WebGL]VideoPlayer Rendering stops when setting FilterMode of a texture downloaded with UnityWebRequestTexture.GetTexture()