Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.3.6f1, 2023.1.8f1, 2023.2.0b2, 2023.3.0a1
Scene Template: Selected scene item is not fully selected and presented in the selection background
How to reproduce:
# Create a 2D project;
# Go to the "File" menu and select the "Save as Scene Template" sub-menu item;
# Enter quite a long scene title and click save;
# Verify, that the Inspector tab displays created scene template data;
# Go to the "File" menu and select "New Scene"
# Verify, that the "New Scene" window opens and newly created scene with the long title is displayed;
# Select some scene item in the window;
# Use the scrollbar, which is displayed below the "Scene Templates in Project"
# Observe the selected item view
Expected Result: Selected scene item should be displayed in blue and during the scrolling all the item title should be in blue background.
Actual Result: Only the initial selection is displayed in blue. The new scrolled view is not in blue. Added screenshot and video in the "Attachments" section.
Reproducible with: 2022.3.4f1, 2023.1.2f1, 2023.2.0a20.
Not Reproducible with: 2021.3.27f1 as do not has the scrollbar functionality.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UI is rendered on the Camera with the UI excluded in the Culling Mask
- [UI Toolkit][Android] Text field becomes multiline during edition in the Player when the Multiline option is disabled in the UI document TexField settings
- BadImageFormatException is being thrown after creating URP or HDRP Template Projects
- Custom fonts aren’t applied to TextMeshPro Text when using <font> tag
- Shader's _CameraDepthTexture is not read when the Camera is rendering to a RenderTexture and has a reduced viewport