Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[Scene Template] "Layout update is struggling" error thrown continuously on creating "Scene Template" in the Project window
1. On creating "Scene Template" in the Project window causes the Editor to throw "Layout update is struggling to process current layout" error continuously.
2. Checkbox for "Pin in New Scene Dialog" is missing under Details in the Inspector.
3. "Pin in New Scene Dialog" text is flickering continuously on the hovering mouse on it, Refer attached video.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new Project
2. Project window > Create > Scene Template
"Layout update is struggling to process current layout" error is thrown continuously when Scene Template is created in the Project window
Scene Template is created gracefully
Working fine in
Occurring on Windows 10 & macOS 10.15.
Layout update is struggling to process current layout (consider simplifying to avoid recursive layout): VisualElement unity-panel-container6 (x:0.00, y:0.00, width:544.00, height:349.00) world rect: (x:0.00, y:0.00, width:544.00, height:349.00)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Querying the mapped value of map(…) before ':unityLibrary:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac' when building on Android SDK 31
- Buttons can be Clicked on a different Display than they are seen
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR