Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[Scene Template] "Layout update is struggling" error thrown continuously on creating "Scene Template" in the Project window
1. On creating "Scene Template" in the Project window causes the Editor to throw "Layout update is struggling to process current layout" error continuously.
2. Checkbox for "Pin in New Scene Dialog" is missing under Details in the Inspector.
3. "Pin in New Scene Dialog" text is flickering continuously on the hovering mouse on it, Refer attached video.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new Project
2. Project window > Create > Scene Template
"Layout update is struggling to process current layout" error is thrown continuously when Scene Template is created in the Project window
Scene Template is created gracefully
Working fine in
Occurring on Windows 10 & macOS 10.15.
Layout update is struggling to process current layout (consider simplifying to avoid recursive layout): VisualElement unity-panel-container6 (x:0.00, y:0.00, width:544.00, height:349.00) world rect: (x:0.00, y:0.00, width:544.00, height:349.00)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Animation stops at the end of the transition duration when the Animator preview is played
- Imported FBX Models are not visible in the Scene or previewable in the Project files when the Parallel Import option is enabled
- Adding or removing assets to bundles will cause other assets to be rebuilt when BuildAssetBundleOptions.UseContentHash is used
- [Android][URP]The Player frame rate is 25-50% lower than 60 when on Android
- Prefab overrides cannot be obtained when Serialized via Property