Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[Scene Template] "Layout update is struggling" error thrown continuously on creating "Scene Template" in the Project window
1. On creating "Scene Template" in the Project window causes the Editor to throw "Layout update is struggling to process current layout" error continuously.
2. Checkbox for "Pin in New Scene Dialog" is missing under Details in the Inspector.
3. "Pin in New Scene Dialog" text is flickering continuously on the hovering mouse on it, Refer attached video.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new Project
2. Project window > Create > Scene Template
"Layout update is struggling to process current layout" error is thrown continuously when Scene Template is created in the Project window
Scene Template is created gracefully
Working fine in
Occurring on Windows 10 & macOS 10.15.
Layout update is struggling to process current layout (consider simplifying to avoid recursive layout): VisualElement unity-panel-container6 (x:0.00, y:0.00, width:544.00, height:349.00) world rect: (x:0.00, y:0.00, width:544.00, height:349.00)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Windows Player exe contains unwanted properties, causing text "Unity Playback Engine" to appear in task bar when mousing over it
- Changes made by the Script in the UI Document are reset when performing an Undo operation after changing the GameObject with this Script
- Emissive materials are broken when loading Scene via SceneManager.LoadScene
- [URP] [Decals] ProxyLighting Decal shader doesn't work in Screen Space Technique
- "Pin in New Scene Dialog" option position migrates with "Inspector" window resizing