Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[Scene/Game View] Color patches are missing in PBR Validation Settings Preview window for all the three sections
Blue, Red and Yellow color patches are missing in PBR Validation Settings for all the three sections.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Create a new Scene.
3. Scene > Shaded Mode > Material Validation > Validate Albedo.
Color patches are missing in PBR Validation Settings Preview window
Blue, Red & Yellow patches are there in PBR Validation Settings Preview window
2020.2.0a13, 2020.1.0b11, 2019.3.15f1, 2019.3.0b5.
Working Fine in:
Note: Could not test the previous version from 2019.3.0b5 to 2109.3.0a1, due to Editor crashes.
Occurring on Windows 10 & Mac 10.15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Gizmos position and scale incorrectly when changing camera rect
- Folder name is truncated when dot is used in the name
- Reorderable List elements cannot be edited when using Custom Editors and Serialized Objects
- VideoPlayer does not play video when device is using Android 6.0.1
- Mesh.GetIndexBuffer() requires Mesh's 'Read/Write' flag to be enabled to get its index buffer data in Builds