Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
[Scene/Game View] Changing the Light type doesn't update it's respective gizmo until Gameobject loses focus
On changing the Light type, its respective gizmo doesn't update until the gameobject loses focus or the component is collapsed in Inspector.
Refer to the attached Video.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a New Project
2. Hierarchy > Directional Light > Inspector > Light > Type > Spot/Baked/Area
Light gizmo doesn't update when the light type is changed, until it loses focus
The gizmo should update along with the light type immediately
2020.2.0a4, 2020.1.0b2, 2020.1.0a12
Working Fine on:
Windows 10 and macOS 10.14, 10.15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file
- Profiler Calls view's "Call To" and "Call From" tables are cleared when the Play Mode is entered