Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[Scene/Game View] Changing the Light type doesn't update it's respective gizmo until Gameobject loses focus
On changing the Light type, its respective gizmo doesn't update until the gameobject loses focus or the component is collapsed in Inspector.
Refer to the attached Video.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a New Project
2. Hierarchy > Directional Light > Inspector > Light > Type > Spot/Baked/Area
Light gizmo doesn't update when the light type is changed, until it loses focus
The gizmo should update along with the light type immediately
2020.2.0a4, 2020.1.0b2, 2020.1.0a12
Working Fine on:
Windows 10 and macOS 10.14, 10.15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Android build fails when targeting SDK 31 and using Build-Tools 31.0.0
- Sprite Atlas is compressed when Compress Assets on Import is disabled
- "UnityException: Unable to package apk Unity library missing for the selected architecture x86" error on android il2cpp builds
- Colors are not dilated on the edges when Alpha is Transparency parameter is enabled on the Texture
- Crash on GUIView::DoPaint when selecting color with a color picker