Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[Scene/Game View] Changing the Light type doesn't update it's respective gizmo until Gameobject loses focus
On changing the Light type, its respective gizmo doesn't update until the gameobject loses focus or the component is collapsed in Inspector.
Refer to the attached Video.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a New Project
2. Hierarchy > Directional Light > Inspector > Light > Type > Spot/Baked/Area
Light gizmo doesn't update when the light type is changed, until it loses focus
The gizmo should update along with the light type immediately
2020.2.0a4, 2020.1.0b2, 2020.1.0a12
Working Fine on:
Windows 10 and macOS 10.14, 10.15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- SHADERPASS has incorrect value when using Shader Graph for Built-In target
- [VFX] Gizmo still incorrectly rendered for a hidden property
- Nested object label indentation is incorrect when using the UI Toolkit Inspector
- Crash on tlsf_free when UI Elements are moved to the side by scrolling
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when entering PlayMode while the GameObject's Properties Inspector window is in Debug mode