Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Scene Management] "Grid and Snap Settings" button in Scene Grid toggle button Alt-Tabs the window instead of opening settings
The "Edit Grid and Snap Settings" button in the "Grid Visibility" Toggle dropdown in the Scene View, Alt-Tabs the window and opens the last opened window instead of opening the settings window.
Refer to the attached Video.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a New Project
2. Scene > Toggle Grid Visibility > Dropdown > Burger Menu > Edit Grid and Snap Settings
Settings window doesn't open and the current window is Alt-tabbed to the last opened window.
"Grid and Snap Settings" window should open promptly.
Working Fine on:
Windows 10 only
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub][Linux] Hub .AppImage does not allow to upgrade the Hub from 2.4.5 to 3.0.0-beta.2
- [Profiler] Current frame button initially hides profile frame marker
- Missing function to reset or unset a specific resource in the local binding space of compute shaders
- [Linux][Hub] Unity Hub 2.4.5 does not open "Add modules" window when clicking "Install with Unity Hub" in Build Settings
- Multiple errors appear in the Console when building for IL2CPP