Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Scene Management] "Grid and Snap Settings" button in Scene Grid toggle button Alt-Tabs the window instead of opening settings
The "Edit Grid and Snap Settings" button in the "Grid Visibility" Toggle dropdown in the Scene View, Alt-Tabs the window and opens the last opened window instead of opening the settings window.
Refer to the attached Video.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a New Project
2. Scene > Toggle Grid Visibility > Dropdown > Burger Menu > Edit Grid and Snap Settings
Settings window doesn't open and the current window is Alt-tabbed to the last opened window.
"Grid and Snap Settings" window should open promptly.
Working Fine on:
Windows 10 only
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows flickering when a Mesh's Cast Shadows are set to Shadows Only and Camera is moving with Spotlight
- AudioMixer exposed parameters cause assertions when hidden and prevent the drop-down from functioning
- globalgamemanagers.assets contains references to platform-specific scripts when those scripts are present in the Project
- Package Manager/My Assets: 401 Response code trying to download a paid asset store package
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property