Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
[Scene Management] "Grid and Snap Settings" button in Scene Grid toggle button Alt-Tabs the window instead of opening settings
The "Edit Grid and Snap Settings" button in the "Grid Visibility" Toggle dropdown in the Scene View, Alt-Tabs the window and opens the last opened window instead of opening the settings window.
Refer to the attached Video.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a New Project
2. Scene > Toggle Grid Visibility > Dropdown > Burger Menu > Edit Grid and Snap Settings
Settings window doesn't open and the current window is Alt-tabbed to the last opened window.
"Grid and Snap Settings" window should open promptly.
Working Fine on:
Windows 10 only
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- [Physics Debugger] Colliders are visualized even if their Layer is not selected in the Show Layers property
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs