Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Scene is permanently corrupted after copying canvas element
Steps to reproduce:
1. open User's attached project
2. open scene "Main Scene"
3. from Hierarchy go to Canvas > Panel
4. copy and paste a few "Copy Me!" objects
5. save scene
6. Enter Play mode. Notice: Unity crashes at CalculateGlobalRotation
7. Try to open the same project once again
Result: Can't open the scene or project - crash window appears. Scene is corrupted.
Reproduced with: 5.5.0a6, 5.4.0p2.
Failed to reproduce with: 5.2.5f1, 5.3.6p2.
-if no copy of "Copy Me!" object is created, Unity doesn't crash
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- Duplicating a Prefab instance in the Scene will cause instances of the same Prefab to be disabled and re-enabled
- GUI.Button and GUILayout.Button stay in the normal GUIStyleState even when the normal GUIStyleState is changed to another one
- Particle System mesh UV coordinates change when mesh's geometry layout is changed on import
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar