Search Issue Tracker
Status: Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
Scene is permanently corrupted after copying canvas element
Steps to reproduce:
1. open User's attached project
2. open scene "Main Scene"
3. from Hierarchy go to Canvas > Panel
4. copy and paste a few "Copy Me!" objects
5. save scene
6. Enter Play mode. Notice: Unity crashes at CalculateGlobalRotation
7. Try to open the same project once again
Result: Can't open the scene or project - crash window appears. Scene is corrupted.
Reproduced with: 5.5.0a6, 5.4.0p2.
Failed to reproduce with: 5.2.5f1, 5.3.6p2.
-if no copy of "Copy Me!" object is created, Unity doesn't crash
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- WebGL build does not comply with Input.simulateMouseWithTouches on mobile
- Animator keeps StateMachine state when disabling GameObject
- Changes in behavior of AnimatorIK while editor is stopped
- In the "Lighting" window, the object added to the "Sun" doesn't save.
- Null character in InputField causes exception in InputField.MoveTextEnd