Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Scene is permanently corrupted after copying canvas element
Steps to reproduce:
1. open User's attached project
2. open scene "Main Scene"
3. from Hierarchy go to Canvas > Panel
4. copy and paste a few "Copy Me!" objects
5. save scene
6. Enter Play mode. Notice: Unity crashes at CalculateGlobalRotation
7. Try to open the same project once again
Result: Can't open the scene or project - crash window appears. Scene is corrupted.
Reproduced with: 5.5.0a6, 5.4.0p2.
Failed to reproduce with: 5.2.5f1, 5.3.6p2.
-if no copy of "Copy Me!" object is created, Unity doesn't crash
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] ASTC HDR check may cause issues with RenderDoc
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- [Android]APK fails to be registered when building using Keystore with the build
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect