Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
Scene is permanently corrupted after copying canvas element
Steps to reproduce:
1. open User's attached project
2. open scene "Main Scene"
3. from Hierarchy go to Canvas > Panel
4. copy and paste a few "Copy Me!" objects
5. save scene
6. Enter Play mode. Notice: Unity crashes at CalculateGlobalRotation
7. Try to open the same project once again
Result: Can't open the scene or project - crash window appears. Scene is corrupted.
Reproduced with: 5.5.0a6, 5.4.0p2.
Failed to reproduce with: 5.2.5f1, 5.3.6p2.
-if no copy of "Copy Me!" object is created, Unity doesn't crash
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Shaders, MacOS, WebGL] Shader Rendering Incorrectly on remotely downloaded Shader
- Mesh Collider with a Rigidbody bounces differently from other Mesh Collider versus other Box Collider
- [Regression] Colliders added at Runtime sometimes lose their functionality
- [Android] Etc2Comp causes RGB colorspace to be black in alpha channel areas
- InputField gets corrupted and ArgumentOutOfRangeException is thrown when using certain emojis