Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
Scene is permanently corrupted after copying canvas element
Steps to reproduce:
1. open User's attached project
2. open scene "Main Scene"
3. from Hierarchy go to Canvas > Panel
4. copy and paste a few "Copy Me!" objects
5. save scene
6. Enter Play mode. Notice: Unity crashes at CalculateGlobalRotation
7. Try to open the same project once again
Result: Can't open the scene or project - crash window appears. Scene is corrupted.
Reproduced with: 5.5.0a6, 5.4.0p2.
Failed to reproduce with: 5.2.5f1, 5.3.6p2.
-if no copy of "Copy Me!" object is created, Unity doesn't crash
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Video Player fails to play when application is built with Gradle Build System
- Different normal map image is copied when copying texture2d in editor script's public variable
- Only one shadow is cast when using Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect more than one time per frame
- Resources.UnloadAsset breaks Texture at runtime, shows up as black
- [Regression][Android] Banner Ads are invisible but clickable