Search Issue Tracker
Scene is instantly marked dirty when opened if any object is affected by both a ContentSizeFitter and VerticalLayoutGroup
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Drag the two scenes into the Hierarchy "temp" and "temp2"
3. Select the green box and enable the ContentSizeFitter, so that it resizes itself vertically based its contents. ("Canvas" > "Example Prefab" > "GameObjWithProblem")
4. Hit Ctrl+S to save the scene
5. Right click on the "temp" scene again then click GameObject > Create Empty and save the scene
6. Hit Delete to destroy the created GameObject and save the scene again
7. Right click on the "temp" scene in the Hierarchy tab then click Unload Scene to unload it
8. Right click it again then click Load Scene to reload it.
9. Notice that the scene WAS instantly marked dirty! This will now happen every time the scene is reopened
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on WriteParticleLineVertex when the "Generate Lighting Data" property is enabled in the Particle System
- UI overlay becomes visible in ray-traced reflections when HDR Color output is enabled
- Crash on EditorOnlyPlayerSettings::GetDefaultTextureCompressionFormat when switching or opening a specific project with Android or IOS Platform
- [Mobile] Player silently crashes on a mobile device when using a lot of "Camera" GameObjects (40 and more) in the Scene
- Scene is modified after exiting Play Mode when Graphics Compositor is enabled in HD RP