Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Scene is always marked as unsaved when Prefab has a "Constant Size Fitter" component.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open original project "Dirty Scene.zip" and open SampleScene
2. Enable "Prefab Image" in the Hierarchy and notice that the scene was marked as unsaved
3. Save scene
Expected result: Scene is now marked as saved.
Actual result: Scene is still marked as unsaved.
Reproduced in: 2019.1.0b3, 2019.2.0a5
Not reproduced in: 2019.1.0b2, 2019.2.0a1
Note: This issue does not reproduce when "Constant Size Fitter" component "Horizontal" and "Vertical" fit is set to "Unconstrained".
Note: Make sure fix to this issue don't reintroduce original bug case 1115499.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Depth is not rendered in a depth-only camera which is set up by a custom script
- The Scene\Game view is grey when two "Universal Additional Camera Data" scripts are attached to the camera
- NullReferenceException error thrown when changing Scenes in Play Mode
- Crash on "'anonymous namespace'::ConvertFBXShapes" when importing an FBX file
- Crash on Transform::RemoveFromParent when Object.DestroyImmediate() is called on Transform
Jan 18, 2022 13:17
This still happens on 2021.2.8f1
Jul 15, 2019 09:10
Also happens in 2019.1.4f1