Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Scene is always marked as unsaved when Prefab has a "Constant Size Fitter" component.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open original project "Dirty Scene.zip" and open SampleScene
2. Enable "Prefab Image" in the Hierarchy and notice that the scene was marked as unsaved
3. Save scene
Expected result: Scene is now marked as saved.
Actual result: Scene is still marked as unsaved.
Reproduced in: 2019.1.0b3, 2019.2.0a5
Not reproduced in: 2019.1.0b2, 2019.2.0a1
Note: This issue does not reproduce when "Constant Size Fitter" component "Horizontal" and "Vertical" fit is set to "Unconstrained".
Note: Make sure fix to this issue don't reintroduce original bug case 1115499.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset
- [Mono] Crash on SystemNative_ReadDirR() when building for IOS/Android on a macOS machine