Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Scene is always marked as unsaved when Prefab has a "Constant Size Fitter" component.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open original project "Dirty Scene.zip" and open SampleScene
2. Enable "Prefab Image" in the Hierarchy and notice that the scene was marked as unsaved
3. Save scene
Expected result: Scene is now marked as saved.
Actual result: Scene is still marked as unsaved.
Reproduced in: 2019.1.0b3, 2019.2.0a5
Not reproduced in: 2019.1.0b2, 2019.2.0a1
Note: This issue does not reproduce when "Constant Size Fitter" component "Horizontal" and "Vertical" fit is set to "Unconstrained".
Note: Make sure fix to this issue don't reintroduce original bug case 1115499.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Search] Index Manager: Empty item in Include or Exclude list will be taken in count
- [Search] Index Manager folder browse button is limited to Asset folder
- [Search] User Created Indices disappear from manager list if disabled
- [macOS] Crash on GC_mark_from when trashed GC objects are used by Burst
- Shadows are not casted when you first Blit the Shadow map and then set it back to Buffer