Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Scene is always marked as unsaved when Prefab has a "Constant Size Fitter" component.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open original project "Dirty Scene.zip" and open SampleScene
2. Enable "Prefab Image" in the Hierarchy and notice that the scene was marked as unsaved
3. Save scene
Expected result: Scene is now marked as saved.
Actual result: Scene is still marked as unsaved.
Reproduced in: 2019.1.0b3, 2019.2.0a5
Not reproduced in: 2019.1.0b2, 2019.2.0a1
Note: This issue does not reproduce when "Constant Size Fitter" component "Horizontal" and "Vertical" fit is set to "Unconstrained".
Note: Make sure fix to this issue don't reintroduce original bug case 1115499.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler