Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X, 2022.1.X
Scene Gizmo background turns to black when turning it off then entering the Play Mode, and turning it on
How to reproduce:
1. Open project "OrientationGizmo.zip"
2. In the Scene window right-click two lines near the Scene Gizmo and select "Hide"
3. Enter the Play Mode
4. Open Scene window
5. Right-click on the "Scene" tab and select > Overlays > Orientation
6. Observe the Gizmo
Expected result: Scene Gizmo has a transparent background
Actual result: Scene Gizmo has a black background
Reproducible with: 2021.2.7f1, 2022.1.0b2
Could not test with: 2019.4.34f1, 2020.3.25f1 (No Overlays menu)
- The same issue if Hiding Scene Gizmo then closing project, opening the project, and turning Scene Gizmo on
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Editor Window not visualizing changes when selecting different Filter Modes
- Crash on UnityEngine.Rendering.RenderPipelineAsset:InternalCreatePipeline () when opening a project
- The Texture Shape of an Image changes from 2D to a Cube when the project is upgraded to 2019 and above
- Building 3D Sample Scenes (URP) Project fails
- Alpha channel is disabled when Alpha Clip Threshold is set to 0