Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X, 2022.1.X
Scene Gizmo background turns to black when turning it off then entering the Play Mode, and turning it on
How to reproduce:
1. Open project "OrientationGizmo.zip"
2. In the Scene window right-click two lines near the Scene Gizmo and select "Hide"
3. Enter the Play Mode
4. Open Scene window
5. Right-click on the "Scene" tab and select > Overlays > Orientation
6. Observe the Gizmo
Expected result: Scene Gizmo has a transparent background
Actual result: Scene Gizmo has a black background
Reproducible with: 2021.2.7f1, 2022.1.0b2
Could not test with: 2019.4.34f1, 2020.3.25f1 (No Overlays menu)
- The same issue if Hiding Scene Gizmo then closing project, opening the project, and turning Scene Gizmo on
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2020.3] Play Mode has visual artifacts when Graphics API is set to DirectX12 with Dynamic Resolution enabled
- White texture appears when setting “RenderTextureFormat.Depth” to “RenderTexture” on the Camera
- Cursor is visible when using “Cursor.lockState = CursorLockMode.Locked” and “Cursor.visible = false”
- Material.SetOverrideTag setting LightMode tag has no effect
- Decal is not rendered when in Camera component Culling Mask dropdown field Default is unselected