Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Scene can't be enabled because it doesn't exist after deleting a folder with "_" character at the beginning of the name
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "136451.zip" project
2. Open the "NewScene" Scene in the "_Folder" folder
3. Enter and exist the Play mode
4. Delete the "_Folder" folder
5. Open the "SampleScene" Scene
6. Open the Package Manager or Project Settings
7. Observe the console window
Expected result: There are no error messages
Actual result: "[Scene path] can't be enabled because it doesn't exist" error message appears
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0a5, 2021.2.0b13, 2022.1.0b11
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.30f1, 2020.3.19f1, 2021.1.22f1, 2021.2.0a4
1. It reproduces only when a character "_" is at the beginning of the name (Examples: "_Folder", "_").
2. Got compilation errors on 2019.4.30f1 and 2021.2.0a5 when downgrading. Tested by creating a new project -> creating a new folder -> naming it "_" -> creating a scene in the folder -> following reproduction steps.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tilemap.SetTile() does not change the tiles when called from Update() in the Player
- Custom Shader Material is pink when the project is built for the WebGL platform
- New 3D URP Sample Scenes Project is created with an invalid dependency on com.unity.render-pipelines.universal-config when creating the Sample Project for the first time
- Canvas Scaler causes abnormal scaling of Canvas elements in Play Mode when UI Scale Mode is set to "Constant Physical Size" and any Editor window is moved to a differently scaled monitor and is interacted with
- Touch.rawPosition always returns (0,0) when clicking or dragging anywhere on the screen in the Play Mode