Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
[macOS] Scene and Game views become black when the "Shadow Debug Mode" is set to "Single Shadow"
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new HDRP project
2. Open the "Window -> Analysis -> Rendering Debugger" window in the menu
3. Set the "Lighting -> Shadow Debug Mode" to "SingleShadow" in the Rendering Debugger
Expected result: After the Scene is refreshed, the light spots are rendered to black and white
Actual result: The Scene and Game views become completely black. The Editor performance gets slower when navigating in the Scene view
Reproducible with: 10.1.0 (2020.2.0b10), 10.3.2 (2020.2.7f1), 10.8.1 (2020.3.25f1), 12.1.2 (2021.2.7f1), 13.1.3 (2022.1.0b2)
Not reproducible with: 7.7.1 (2019.4.34f1), 10.0.0-preview.27 (2020.2.0b9)
- In the 11.0.0 and below, Shadow Debug Mode is located in "Window -> Render Pipeline -> Render Pipeline Debug"
- Metal Graphics API
Not reproducible with:
- DX11, Vulcan Graphics APIs
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- SHADERPASS has incorrect value when using Shader Graph for Built-In target
- [VFX] Gizmo still incorrectly rendered for a hidden property
- Nested object label indentation is incorrect when using the UI Toolkit Inspector
- Crash on tlsf_free when UI Elements are moved to the side by scrolling
- Setting VideoPlayer.time and pausing results in incorrect player.frame values