Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.2
[Scene] Additive Materials Not Showing in Wireframe Mode
Additive (or Additive (Soft)) material is not showed in Scene tab when the shading mode is "Wireframe".
Steps for reproduction:
1) Open "scene1TestBug".
2) Select the cube from Hierarchy.
3) Make sure that shading mode is "Wireframe".
4) Observe the bug.
[Regression] The shading was working as expected from the version 5.3.5p6 to the version 5.4.0b5. But it is not working in the version 5.4.0b6.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform