Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.2
[Scene] Additive Materials Not Showing in Wireframe Mode
Additive (or Additive (Soft)) material is not showed in Scene tab when the shading mode is "Wireframe".
Steps for reproduction:
1) Open "scene1TestBug".
2) Select the cube from Hierarchy.
3) Make sure that shading mode is "Wireframe".
4) Observe the bug.
[Regression] The shading was working as expected from the version 5.3.5p6 to the version 5.4.0b5. But it is not working in the version 5.4.0b6.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Recalculate Lightmap Scale" makes LOD scale in lightmap be based on the least detailed LOD instead of the highest
- Fatal Error "CheckDisalowAllocation" when reimporting more than 10 files with at least one .PO file
- [Vulkan] Adreno 540 and older omits interlocked operations when ComputeBuffer is longer then 65520 * sizeof(int)
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- [iOS 12] [Metal] IOAF code 4 error freeze because of tessellation shader