Search Issue Tracker
Scaling problem with PanelSetting set to ScaleWithScreen/Expand
When the PanelSettings scale mode is set to scale with screen size and screen match mode is set to expand, the scaling does not work properly when the screen size in near or below the PanelSettings reference size.
Run time (tested Windows and WebGL) also seem to have more problems than in the Editor.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GLES2] [iOS] UnityGet2DClipping function returns wrong values
- Lightprobes influencing object shading on specific position is not deterministic and causes artefacts
- Poor error message from IL2CPP on Windows Desktop with specific Visual Studio installation sequence
- Color picker dialog does not open when pressing on the Color Node or Color property in the Shader Graph window
- Crash on block_remove when picking color for Sprite Renderer with pipette