Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Scaled and animated GameObject with Skinned Mesh renderer is not lighted when entering Spotlight
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project (case-1183294-Project.zip)
2. Open the Sample Scene
3. Press the Play button
Expected outcome: scaled GameObject with Skinned Mesh renderer is lit by the Spotlight
Actual outcome: scaled GameObject with Skinned Mesh renderer is not lit by the Spotlight
Reproduced in: 2017.4.32f1, 2018.4.8f1, 2019.2.4f1, 2019.3.0b2, 2020.1.0a3
Note: not scaled GameObject with Skinned Mesh renderer is lit how it's supposed to.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project