Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Scaled and animated GameObject with Skinned Mesh renderer is not lighted when entering Spotlight
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project (case-1183294-Project.zip)
2. Open the Sample Scene
3. Press the Play button
Expected outcome: scaled GameObject with Skinned Mesh renderer is lit by the Spotlight
Actual outcome: scaled GameObject with Skinned Mesh renderer is not lit by the Spotlight
Reproduced in: 2017.4.32f1, 2018.4.8f1, 2019.2.4f1, 2019.3.0b2, 2020.1.0a3
Note: not scaled GameObject with Skinned Mesh renderer is lit how it's supposed to.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"