Search Issue Tracker
Saving the scene resets the animation window vertical zoom and scroll position.
1. Open the animation window.
2. Select "Cube" in the hierarchy and the "First" animation clip.
3. Change the vertical zoom and/or scroll position using the scroll bar.
4. Save the scene.
5. The horizontal zoom/scroll position resets back to the way it was when the animation was opened.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)