Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
'Save Assets' window pops up after every prefab adjustment in Prefab Mode when 'Verify Saving Assets' and 'Auto Save' is checked
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new Unity project
2. In the Editor Preferences 'General' tab check the 'Verify Saving Assets' option
3. Create a new Prefab and enter Prefab Mode
4. Make sure that the 'Auto Save' option is checked.
5. Make any changes to the Prefab(Change Transform values, add Components, etc.)
Expected result: the 'Save Assets' dialog does not pop up after each change to the Prefab
Actual result: the 'Save Assets' dialog pops up after every change to the Prefab
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0b7, 2018.3.0b10, 2019.1.0a6, 2019.1.0a9
Not reproducible with: 2018.3.0b6, 2019.1.0a5
A workaround is to uncheck the 'Auto Save' option and save after making all the changes
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform