Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.0.0-preview.18
Found in [Package]
Runtime theme default.tss.asset failed to be loaded from uitk package while the package is being imported
The runtime theme default.tss.asset failed to be loaded from uitk package while importing the package.
1 - Create a new project
2 - Add uitk package to the project
3 - Add a new tss using the "Assets/UIToolkit/Default Runtime Theme File" menu entry
4 - Reimport All
There is an error stating that default theme cannot be loaded. The importing .tss file is empty has no content, no sub asset.
There is no error and default.tss.asset is deep copied and added as sub asset to the created tss file
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadowmask Mode property affects shadow rendering when using Baked Indirect
- Full screen renderer feature does not work with stencil
- Glob function isn't working with TextureImporter in Preset Manager
- [HDRP] New project has unsaved changes when creating a project from HDRP templates
- Some pixels fail to render when using Depth Priming