Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.0.0-preview.18
Found in [Package]
Runtime theme default.tss.asset failed to be loaded from uitk package while the package is being imported
The runtime theme default.tss.asset failed to be loaded from uitk package while importing the package.
1 - Create a new project
2 - Add uitk package to the project
3 - Add a new tss using the "Assets/UIToolkit/Default Runtime Theme File" menu entry
4 - Reimport All
There is an error stating that default theme cannot be loaded. The importing .tss file is empty has no content, no sub asset.
There is no error and default.tss.asset is deep copied and added as sub asset to the created tss file
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is modified after exiting Play Mode when Graphics Compositor is enabled in HD RP
- Shortcuts inconsistently trigger when they have a conflict with the same Command
- On Script import/reimport MonoImporter does not generate consistent results due to updating Custom packages
- [Entities Graphics] Size of the Content Update generated folder increases when changes are made to the Scene
- In Play Mode, an extra Sync Call is made every frame when a GameObject has a Rigidbody 2D component