Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.0.0-preview.18
Found in [Package]
Runtime theme default.tss.asset failed to be loaded from uitk package while the package is being imported
The runtime theme default.tss.asset failed to be loaded from uitk package while importing the package.
1 - Create a new project
2 - Add uitk package to the project
3 - Add a new tss using the "Assets/UIToolkit/Default Runtime Theme File" menu entry
4 - Reimport All
There is an error stating that default theme cannot be loaded. The importing .tss file is empty has no content, no sub asset.
There is no error and default.tss.asset is deep copied and added as sub asset to the created tss file
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- FP32 is used for a temporary when compiling a shader for GLES or Vulkan
- The highlight that was created with Highlighter.Highlight does not disappear when the window is closed with the element
- [URP] CommandBuffer warnings thrown while debugging Depth Overlays with Post-processing enabled in Rendering Debugger
- hlslcc: float image atomics don’t work
- [Apple silicon][M1] Game view FPS is very low when the view is moved to an external display