Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 2017.4.X, 2018.1.X
'Runtime Texture' job failed with error code: 2' is shown after switching scene visualization mode to Indirect or Emissive
Steps to repro:
1. Open attached project and 'ProgressiveLightmappingExample' scene;
2. Open Lighting window (Window>Lighting>Settings);
3. Clear Baked Data in the Lighting window;
4. In the Hierarchy enable 'Directional Light' gameobject;
5. In the Lighting window click 'Generate Lighting' button;
6. While the lighting is baked in the Scene view switch scene visualization mode to either 'Indirect' or 'Emissive'.
' ''Runtime Texture' job failed with error code: 2 ('Failed to get runtime texture size.').
0x000000014149C6B8 (Unity) StackWalker::GetCurrentCallstack
0x00000001414A2BF6 (Unity) StackWalker::ShowCallstack
0x00000001413751FB (Unity) GetStacktrace
0x0000000140872A40 (Unity) DebugStringToFile
0x0000000140DAF1D6 (Unity) IQueueJob::HandleFailure
0x0000000140DAF6D9 (Unity) JobManager::IntegrateCompletedJobs
0x00000001420488C0 (Unity) EnlightenRuntimeManager::Update
0x000000014110718E (Unity) GISceneManager::Update
0x0000000141101EF5 (Unity) `GISceneManager::GISceneManager'::`2'::tickGIInEditorRegistrator::Forward
0x0000000140609589 (Unity) CallbackArray::Invoke
0x00000001413B0DE9 (Unity) Application::TickTimer
0x0000000141579A9E (Unity) MainMessageLoop
0x000000014157BA33 (Unity) WinMain
0x00000001428EA77A (Unity) __scrt_common_main_seh
0x00007FFA5FC42774 (KERNEL32) BaseThreadInitThunk
0x00007FFA5FDB0D51 (ntdll) RtlUserThreadStart
is shown in the Console. See attached video.
Regression introduced in Unity 2017.3.0.
No errors are shown when switching Editor visualization mode.
- Reproducible in 2018.2.0a1, 2018.1.0b6, 2017.3.0p2;
- Not reproducible in 2017.2.1p3, 2017.1.3f1;
- Reproducible on both Windows and OSX;
- Reproducible only for Realtime GI; not reproducible for Baked GI.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor becomes unresponsive and memory allocation errors are spammed in the Console when Generating Lightning
- Crash on BatchApplyPropertiesFromSourceAssetDB when opening a specific project
- Scene view Camera cannot be moved with WASD/QE keys when the Right Mouse Button is held down and the Mouse is not moved
- Crash when calling default interface method from virtual method with same name
- [Android] Unity does not include the ".aab" extension for an AppBundle when it is built via script with the buildPlayerOptions.locationPathName = "AppName.apk" and EditorUserBuildSettings.buildAppBundle = true