Search Issue Tracker
[RTX] Dispatching RTX rays causes immediate crash with a closesthit shader in scene
The same issue as in case 1351303 regarding max_recursion_depth that has a value of 1 in the raytrace shader even though the maximum number of recursion in the closest hit shader is 8. Changing the max_recursion_depth to a larger value like 31 will avoid the crash. Please note that currently DXR will allow a max_recursion_depth of 31 (hardware limitation). If there are more than 31 TraceRay recursive calls the GPU will crash.
#pragma max_recursion_depth 1;
static const uint gMaxDepth = 8;
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Filters dropdown: Window doesn't rescale on items collapse
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode