Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.1, 2019.2
Rotation Speed in Particle System Force Field can't be changed to a negative value from inspector when using Constant value
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create an empty object
2. Add Particle System Force Field component to it
3. Try changing Rotation Speed value to a negative one
Expected result: value changes to a negative value
Actual result: value stops at 0 and does not go to negative
Reproducible with: 2018.3.12f1, 2019.1.0f1, 2019.2.0a11
Particle System Force Field was added in 2018.3.0a4
Workaround: Use a script which changes value to a negative
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown