Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.1, 2019.2
Rotation Speed in Particle System Force Field can't be changed to a negative value from inspector when using Constant value
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create an empty object
2. Add Particle System Force Field component to it
3. Try changing Rotation Speed value to a negative one
Expected result: value changes to a negative value
Actual result: value stops at 0 and does not go to negative
Reproducible with: 2018.3.12f1, 2019.1.0f1, 2019.2.0a11
Particle System Force Field was added in 2018.3.0a4
Workaround: Use a script which changes value to a negative
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing ip address of cache server v2 doesn't reconnect.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- [2018.4][UWP] Exception is thrown 'Unable to find method PostprocessStacktrace in [UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll]'
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone