Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Planned for 2020.3.X
Rotation of Baked Point Light with a Cookie ignored when Baking Lightmap
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project("cookieRepro.zip")
2. Load "Sample Scene"
3. Rotate "Point Light(1)"
4. Generate Lighting
Expected results: Lightmap is baked with rotated point light
Actual results: Lightmap is baked with default rotation of point light
Reproducible with: 2020.1.11f1, 2020.2.0b11, 2021.1.0a5
Couldn't test with: 2018.4.29f1, 2019.4.14f1( Cookies not supported for baked point lights yet)
Note: Also reproduces when baking with GPU
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS
- Animator Blend Tree weight defaults to 0 for a frame when AnimationClipPlayable is created with script in Play Mode
- Memory gets allocated for GC each frame when using PrefabStageUtility.GetPrefabStage
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- [Preset] Some properties cannot be excluded from Texture Importer Preset through the Inspector window