Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Planned for 2020.3.X
Rotation of Baked Point Light with a Cookie ignored when Baking Lightmap
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project("cookieRepro.zip")
2. Load "Sample Scene"
3. Rotate "Point Light(1)"
4. Generate Lighting
Expected results: Lightmap is baked with rotated point light
Actual results: Lightmap is baked with default rotation of point light
Reproducible with: 2020.1.11f1, 2020.2.0b11, 2021.1.0a5
Couldn't test with: 2018.4.29f1, 2019.4.14f1( Cookies not supported for baked point lights yet)
Note: Also reproduces when baking with GPU
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac