Search Issue Tracker
[Rotation][Center] game object position and rotation values of other axes changes when object is rotated with center pivot mode
1. Open attached unity project.
2. Select rotation editor manipulation mode and center pivot mode(Picture attached).
3. Select "crea_Snot_c" game object.
4. Click on one rotation axis and move mouse towards another rotation axis(GIF attached).
5. Notice that the object slides away.
Regression introduced in: 5.4.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux][Mono] Crash on mono_exception_walk_trace when entering the Play Mode
- Memory usage rapidly increases when capturing a GameObject with a Line Renderer Component using Texture2D.ReadPixels
- Texture streaming causes all textures to be point filtered in Player when using Direct3D12 API
- [DXR] GPU memory leaks when Renderer.rayTracingMode is set to UnityEngine.Experimental.Rendering.RayTracingMode.DynamicGeometry
- RegisterValueChangeCallback is not called when changing the PropertyField value