Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Rotation by incrementing euler angle on x axis is confined to -90 to 90
Rotation by incrementing euler angle on x axis is confined to -90 to 90. To reproduce, uncomment line 20 in script Ship.cs to increment euler angle for x axis and hit Play. Look at the rotation for object Rotation (child of Cube in the scene Hierarchy).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project