Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Rotation by incrementing euler angle on x axis is confined to -90 to 90
Rotation by incrementing euler angle on x axis is confined to -90 to 90. To reproduce, uncomment line 20 in script Ship.cs to increment euler angle for x axis and hit Play. Look at the rotation for object Rotation (child of Cube in the scene Hierarchy).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Handles.Button doesn't allow camera rotation when mouse hovering over the button
- Any Shader's Help/Reference button in the top-most Inspector component links to missing documentation page
- Profiler's Raw Hierarchy/Timeline toolbar/panel cannot be resized when the Profiler window is resized and high resolution / DPI
- Unity overrides certain scripts even when they are named differently
- [WebGL] VideoPlayer's video clip is not displayed on the Plane