Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Rotation by incrementing euler angle on x axis is confined to -90 to 90
Rotation by incrementing euler angle on x axis is confined to -90 to 90. To reproduce, uncomment line 20 in script Ship.cs to increment euler angle for x axis and hit Play. Look at the rotation for object Rotation (child of Cube in the scene Hierarchy).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Search] Index Manager: Empty item in Include or Exclude list will be taken in count
- [Search] Index Manager folder browse button is limited to Asset folder
- [Search] User Created Indices disappear from manager list if disabled
- [macOS] Crash on GC_mark_from when trashed GC objects are used by Burst
- Shadows are not casted when you first Blit the Shadow map and then set it back to Buffer