Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.3
Rotating device while calling TrailRenderer.Clear() will result a crash on iOS devices
1. Build & Deploy my attached project to iOS 9 device.
2. In-game enable Call Clear() checkbox
3. Right after that rotate device
Notice that application is crashing.
It seems that calling Clear() on TrailRenderer while scene is re-rendering/redrawing is causing this issue.
Reproduced with: 5.4.0f1, 5.5.0b2
Not reproduced with: 5.3.5f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'UnityEngine.UnityAPICompatibilityVersionAttribute..ctor
- [URP] Cannot assign overlay cameras to a camera stack while in Prefab Mode.
- "Go to previous Keyframe" button/shortcut does not work in the Animation Window
- Passing Scene names to LoadScene(Async)InPlayMode instead of full path loads empty Scenes
- [Linux] [Editor] Input.GetAxis("Mouse ScrollWheel") always returns 0 when Cursor.lockState is set to CursorLockMode.Locked