Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.3
Rotating device while calling TrailRenderer.Clear() will result a crash on iOS devices
1. Build & Deploy my attached project to iOS 9 device.
2. In-game enable Call Clear() checkbox
3. Right after that rotate device
Notice that application is crashing.
It seems that calling Clear() on TrailRenderer while scene is re-rendering/redrawing is causing this issue.
Reproduced with: 5.4.0f1, 5.5.0b2
Not reproduced with: 5.3.5f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)
- Stack frames are missing from Console window when in Full Stack trace mode
- An error is returned and no package is listed if an invalid package is hosted on a scoped registry
- Crash with ComputeTileMeshJob when generating Navmesh