Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.3
Rotating device while calling TrailRenderer.Clear() will result a crash on iOS devices
1. Build & Deploy my attached project to iOS 9 device.
2. In-game enable Call Clear() checkbox
3. Right after that rotate device
Notice that application is crashing.
It seems that calling Clear() on TrailRenderer while scene is re-rendering/redrawing is causing this issue.
Reproduced with: 5.4.0f1, 5.5.0b2
Not reproduced with: 5.3.5f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project