Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.3.X
Roslyn Analyzers cause a Compiler error when project name contains white spaces
1. Open the attached project
Expected result: Project opens with no errors
Actual result: Console throws a Compiler error
Reproducible with: 2020.3.4f1, 2020.3.23f1
Not reproducible with: 2020.3.3f1, 2021.1.0a1, 2021.1.28f1, 2021.2.4f1, 2022.1.0a16
Could not test with: 2019.4.33f1 (errors when downgrading and doesn't import on a fresh project)
"error CS2001: Source file 'C:\Users\Unity\Desktop\Real_cases\1383680_roslyn_analyzer\1383680_New Unity Project something\Unity' could not be found.
error CS2001: Source file 'C:\Users\Unity\Desktop\Real_cases\1383680_roslyn_analyzer\1383680_New Unity Project something\Project' could not be found.
error CS2001: Source file 'C:\Users\Unity\Desktop\Real_cases\1383680_roslyn_analyzer\1383680_New Unity Project something\something/Library/PackageCachefirstname.lastname@example.org/Analyzers/Unity.Transport.Analyzers.dll' could not be found."
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Pressing Control when the Scene View is in focus logs a "CommandBuffer: temporary render texture not found while executing" warning
- [Android] UI is being scaled up on some Android devices when the referenced resolution in the "Canvas Scaler" component is larger than the actual screen resolution of the device
- Resizing the Scene View causes the Editor to lag when the Canvas contains many items and it's Rect Transform size is changed
- Gizmo Settings Menu overflows to another monitor when the Scene View is expanded
- [Android] Sprite transparency does not work when using RGB ETC1 format and a warning is shown "Cannot compress to ETC1. The split alpha channel and compression to ETC1 requires a packing tag."