Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.9f1, 2022.1.14f1, 2022.2.0b1, 2023.1.0a1
[Roslyn Analyzers] Analysis is not performed when a ruleset file is modified
1. Open the user's attached project
2. Open Assets/Scripts/Default.ruleset
3. In Visual Studio expand Microsoft.Unity.Analyzers
4. Modify a rule action (i.e. change rule UNT0020 from "Warning" to "None")
5. Save and go back to Unity Editor
6. Observe the Console window
Expected result: Two warning messages are printed to the console
Actual result: No warning messages are printed to the console
Reproducible with: 2019.4.38f1, 2020.2.0a16, 2021.1.0a3, 2021.3.2f1, 2022.1.0f1, 2022.2.0a13
Not reproducible with: 2020.2.0a17, 2020.3.34f1, 2021.1.0a2
warning UNT0001: The Unity message 'Start' is empty.
warning UNT0001: The Unity message 'Update' is empty.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changes to MeshRenderer.shadowCastingMode don't take effect immediately when being made in OnPreRender
- Pressing Control when the Scene View is in focus logs a "CommandBuffer: temporary render texture not found while executing" warning
- [Android] UI is being scaled up on some Android devices when the referenced resolution in the "Canvas Scaler" component is larger than the actual screen resolution of the device
- Resizing the Scene View causes the Editor to lag when the Canvas contains many items and it's Rect Transform size is changed
- Gizmo Settings Menu overflows to another monitor when the Scene View is expanded