Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.9f1, 2022.1.14f1, 2022.2.0b1, 2023.1.0a1
[Roslyn Analyzers] Analysis is not performed when a ruleset file is modified
1. Open the user's attached project
2. Open Assets/Scripts/Default.ruleset
3. In Visual Studio expand Microsoft.Unity.Analyzers
4. Modify a rule action (i.e. change rule UNT0020 from "Warning" to "None")
5. Save and go back to Unity Editor
6. Observe the Console window
Expected result: Two warning messages are printed to the console
Actual result: No warning messages are printed to the console
Reproducible with: 2019.4.38f1, 2020.2.0a16, 2021.1.0a3, 2021.3.2f1, 2022.1.0f1, 2022.2.0a13
Not reproducible with: 2020.2.0a17, 2020.3.34f1, 2021.1.0a2
warning UNT0001: The Unity message 'Start' is empty.
warning UNT0001: The Unity message 'Update' is empty.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Created Import Issue Asset doesn't show up in the Project window until the Unity Editor is restarted
- [Android] Application name with an ampersand is removed and replaced with an underscore in 2021 LTS and up