Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 2022.2.X, 2023.1.0a1
Planned for 2021.3.X
[Roslyn Analyzers] Analysis is not performed when a ruleset file is modified
1. Open the user's attached project
2. Open Assets/Scripts/Default.ruleset
3. In Visual Studio expand Microsoft.Unity.Analyzers
4. Modify a rule action (i.e. change rule UNT0020 from "Warning" to "None")
5. Save and go back to Unity Editor
6. Observe the Console window
Expected result: Two warning messages are printed to the console
Actual result: No warning messages are printed to the console
Reproducible with: 2019.4.38f1, 2020.2.0a16, 2021.1.0a3, 2021.3.2f1, 2022.1.0f1, 2022.2.0a13
Not reproducible with: 2020.2.0a17, 2020.3.34f1, 2021.1.0a2
warning UNT0001: The Unity message 'Start' is empty.
warning UNT0001: The Unity message 'Update' is empty.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Fields are not focused correctly when using UI Builder
- UNITY_SERVER scripting define does not work when switching to Dedicated Server from Windows by script
- Mesh.CombineMeshes discards empty sub-meshes when 'mergeSubmeshes' is set to false
- [Linux] MacOS build fails for every architecture when the project contains a "StreamingAssets" folder with empty an "yaml" file
- Property drawers do not always update height correctly when expanded via iteration