Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Root motion broken in animation when weight of any additional layer is greater than zero
This happens even when the weight is 0.01
How to reproduce:
1. Open user's attached project "RollBug"
2. Open "RollTest" scene
3. Open "RollTest" animation
4. Set layer's "JustLayer" weight to 0.05
5. Press play and observe the animation
Expected result: Animated object moves when additional layer's weight is very small
Actual result: Animated object performs its animation without changing its position
Reproduced with: 2017.1.0a1, 2017.1.0b5, 2017.1.0p4, 2017.2.0b8, 2017.3.0a5
Not reproduced with: 5.5.4f1, 5.6.0a5, 5.6.1f1, 5.6.3f1, 5.6.3p1
Regression introduced in: 2017.1.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- Crash on ShaderLab::IntShader::CreateLocalKeywordRemap when loading custom shaders on standalone build