Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3.0f3
Root motion broken in animation when weight of any additional layer is greater than zero
This happens even when the weight is 0.01
How to reproduce:
1. Open user's attached project "RollBug"
2. Open "RollTest" scene
3. Open "RollTest" animation
4. Set layer's "JustLayer" weight to 0.05
5. Press play and observe the animation
Expected result: Animated object moves when additional layer's weight is very small
Actual result: Animated object performs its animation without changing its position
Reproduced with: 2017.1.0a1, 2017.1.0b5, 2017.1.0p4, 2017.2.0b8, 2017.3.0a5
Not reproduced with: 5.5.4f1, 5.6.0a5, 5.6.1f1, 5.6.3f1, 5.6.3p1
Regression introduced in: 2017.1.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP] Terrain paint brush highlighter is missing when using the Light Weight Render Pipeline
- [Scripting/Particles] Gradient Scripting API thread checks have changed after bindings upgrade.
- Issue with reflection probe artifact staying after stopping gameview
- Unity freezes for a short time when prefab with animation is selected
- Input buffering and responsiveness issue for Linux Standalone builds with low framerate