Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3
Root motion broken in animation when weight of any additional layer is greater than zero
This happens even when the weight is 0.01
How to reproduce:
1. Open user's attached project "RollBug"
2. Open "RollTest" scene
3. Open "RollTest" animation
4. Set layer's "JustLayer" weight to 0.05
5. Press play and observe the animation
Expected result: Animated object moves when additional layer's weight is very small
Actual result: Animated object performs its animation without changing its position
Reproduced with: 2017.1.0a1, 2017.1.0b5, 2017.1.0p4, 2017.2.0b8, 2017.3.0a5
Not reproduced with: 5.5.4f1, 5.6.0a5, 5.6.1f1, 5.6.3f1, 5.6.3p1
Regression introduced in: 2017.1.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Turn off stats collection for areas hidden in Profiler window
- [PLM] Changing Indirect Intensity values don't affect light probes
- [Facebook] FileNotFound exception when switching SDK.
- Error adding a delegate using EventInfo.AddEventHandler on AOT targets
- [Sprite packer] Specific set of sprites are packed non-optimaly