Search Issue Tracker
Rigidbody's Collision Detection does not change to Continuous Dynamic when changing it from Continuous Speculative
How to reproduce:
1. Open "SampleScene" Scene in the attached "Repro1149736.zip" Project
2. Enter the Play Mode
3. Observe that the Player does not Collide on the red Plane in the Game View
4. Change Collision Detection to Continuous Speculative
5. Press "Space" and Observe that now the Player is Colliding with red Plane
6. If you change Collision Detection back to Continuous Dynamic the Behavior still indicates that Continuous Speculative is active
Expected Behavior: The Collision Detection changes to Continuous Dynamic
Actual Behavior: The Collision Detection stays Continuous Speculative according to the Behavior of the Player
Reproducible with: 2018.3.14f1, 2019.1.1f1, 2019.2.0a14, 2019.3.0a1
Note: If you Deactivate and Reactivate the GameObject - the Collision Detection changes to Continuous Dynamic if it is selected. Could not test with 2018.3.0a4 and 2017.4 because the Continuous Speculative was introduced in 2018.3.0a5.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the project name contains a ";" character, the editor crashes while creating a script.
- New Cubemap is inserted at the end of the array when baking an individual Probe
- Crash on GfxTaskExecutorD3D12::AddRequiredResourceBarriers when opening the project
- WebGL build fails with a UnicodeDecodeError
- MSB3073 error is thrown when building App Packages in Visual Studio