Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.5.3
Rigidbody2D jitters when Instantiating prefabs with other RigidBody2D components
1. Open attached project
2. Open "MyScene" scene
3. Play the scene
4. "player" GameObject (with Rigidbody2D) jitters when "fireball_w_rigidbody(Clone)" prefab (with Rigidbody2D) is instantiated.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released