Search Issue Tracker
Rigidbody2D Auto Mass is not calculated when Box Collider has Is Trigger enabled
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached Unity project "Bugg"
2. Load scene "Scene"
3. Select "Trigger Rigidbody2D" in the Hierarchy window
4. Disable second Box Collider 2D ( where "Is Trigger" is disabled)
Expected Result: Auto Mass is calculated correctly. Mass in the Rigidbody 2D is set to 100 because of colliders density.
Actual Result: Auto Mass is not calculated. It is set to 1 even when Colliders density is 100.
Reproducible with: 2017.3.0a7, 2017.2.0b11, 2017.1.1p1, 5.6.3p3, 5.5.4p5.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags