Search Issue Tracker
Rigidbody2D Auto Mass is not calculated when Box Collider has Is Trigger enabled
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached Unity project "Bugg"
2. Load scene "Scene"
3. Select "Trigger Rigidbody2D" in the Hierarchy window
4. Disable second Box Collider 2D ( where "Is Trigger" is disabled)
Expected Result: Auto Mass is calculated correctly. Mass in the Rigidbody 2D is set to 100 because of colliders density.
Actual Result: Auto Mass is not calculated. It is set to 1 even when Colliders density is 100.
Reproducible with: 2017.3.0a7, 2017.2.0b11, 2017.1.1p1, 5.6.3p3, 5.5.4p5.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] C# Reflection performance is 50 to 60 times slower
- The scrollbars are moving as one when scrolling one of the scrollbars in the Array of Text Fields
- Renaming the Animation Transition applies to another Transition when Enter is not hit after the renaming
- Editor crashes on Play Mode when using Voxel Play Environment Script
- Decimal function values are incorrect when running the build with IL2CPP Scripting Backend