Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
RigidBody set to Interpolation mode throws an error
1. Open the attached project "RigidBodyBug.zip";
2. Open the only one Scene in the Assets;
3. Enter a play mode;
4. Observe the errors in the console;
Note: Interpolation is enabled for all Rigidbodies in the scene and also, this is happening only if a camera is rendering the object.
Reproduced on: 5.6.0b10, 5.6.0b11, 2017.1.0a3.
Not reproduced on: 5.6.0b9, 5.5.0f3, 5.5.2p2.
Fixed in : 2017.1.0a5 and 5.6.2p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset
- [Mono] Crash on SystemNative_ReadDirR() when building for IOS/Android on a macOS machine