Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1
RigidBody set to Interpolation mode throws an error
1. Open the attached project "RigidBodyBug.zip";
2. Open the only one Scene in the Assets;
3. Enter a play mode;
4. Observe the errors in the console;
Note: Interpolation is enabled for all Rigidbodies in the scene and also, this is happening only if a camera is rendering the object.
Reproduced on: 5.6.0b10, 5.6.0b11, 2017.1.0a3.
Not reproduced on: 5.6.0b9, 5.5.0f3, 5.5.2p2.
Fixed in : 2017.1.0a5 and 5.6.2p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Rider package is not loaded until there are compilation errors in Assets
- [Catalina] DriveInfo.AvailableFreeSpace returns 0 on macOS Catalina
- IndirectArgs do not bind properly when using DX12
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled
- Popup Window propagates input in its calling Window underneath and all other Windows