Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1
RigidBody set to Interpolation mode throws an error
1. Open the attached project "RigidBodyBug.zip";
2. Open the only one Scene in the Assets;
3. Enter a play mode;
4. Observe the errors in the console;
Note: Interpolation is enabled for all Rigidbodies in the scene and also, this is happening only if a camera is rendering the object.
Reproduced on: 5.6.0b10, 5.6.0b11, 2017.1.0a3.
Not reproduced on: 5.6.0b9, 5.5.0f3, 5.5.2p2.
Fixed in : 2017.1.0a5 and 5.6.2p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- Duplicating a Prefab instance in the Scene will cause instances of the same Prefab to be disabled and re-enabled
- GUI.Button and GUILayout.Button stay in the normal GUIStyleState even when the normal GUIStyleState is changed to another one
- Particle System mesh UV coordinates change when mesh's geometry layout is changed on import
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar