Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
RigidBody set to Interpolation mode throws an error
1. Open the attached project "RigidBodyBug.zip";
2. Open the only one Scene in the Assets;
3. Enter a play mode;
4. Observe the errors in the console;
Note: Interpolation is enabled for all Rigidbodies in the scene and also, this is happening only if a camera is rendering the object.
Reproduced on: 5.6.0b10, 5.6.0b11, 2017.1.0a3.
Not reproduced on: 5.6.0b9, 5.5.0f3, 5.5.2p2.
Fixed in : 2017.1.0a5 and 5.6.2p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Crash on internalABP::BoxManager::prepareData when entering Play Mode
- Crash at "UnityEngine.Object:FindObjectsOfType" when quitting the Player
- Creating material variant produces errors if there is no Materials folder