Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Rigidbody 2D interpolation does not work when it is set during Runtime
1. Open the project inside of "INTERP_BUG.zip"
2. Open and Play the "SampleScene"
Expected: After three seconds, the green Sprites start to move smoothly by using Interpolation
Actual: After three seconds, the green Sprites move the same way as before even with the Interpolation Enabled
Reproduces on: 2017.4.0f1, 2018.3.9f1, 2019.1.0b6, 2019.2.0a8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- SBP Support for Mip Stripping
- [Android] Skybox is split into two differently lit areas when changing the position of the Directional Light
- Prefab Hierarchy is reordered after upgrading a project to a newer version of Unity
- OnTriggerExit2D when disabling a GameObject
- [DirectX12] FrameTimingManager does not return useful data