Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Rigidbody 2D interpolation does not work when it is set during Runtime
1. Open the project inside of "INTERP_BUG.zip"
2. Open and Play the "SampleScene"
Expected: After three seconds, the green Sprites start to move smoothly by using Interpolation
Actual: After three seconds, the green Sprites move the same way as before even with the Interpolation Enabled
Reproduces on: 2017.4.0f1, 2018.3.9f1, 2019.1.0b6, 2019.2.0a8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] ASTC HDR check may cause issues with RenderDoc
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- [Android]APK fails to be registered when building using Keystore with the build
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect