Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Rigidbody 2D interpolation does not work when it is set during Runtime
1. Open the project inside of "INTERP_BUG.zip"
2. Open and Play the "SampleScene"
Expected: After three seconds, the green Sprites start to move smoothly by using Interpolation
Actual: After three seconds, the green Sprites move the same way as before even with the Interpolation Enabled
Reproduces on: 2017.4.0f1, 2018.3.9f1, 2019.1.0b6, 2019.2.0a8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows flickering when a Mesh's Cast Shadows are set to Shadows Only and Camera is moving with Spotlight
- AudioMixer exposed parameters cause assertions when hidden and prevent the drop-down from functioning
- Package Manager/My Assets: 401 Response code trying to download a paid asset store package
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property
- [URP] Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect rendering correctly after clicking an another application/refreshing Assets