Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Rigidbody 2D interpolation does not work when it is set during Runtime
1. Open the project inside of "INTERP_BUG.zip"
2. Open and Play the "SampleScene"
Expected: After three seconds, the green Sprites start to move smoothly by using Interpolation
Actual: After three seconds, the green Sprites move the same way as before even with the Interpolation Enabled
Reproduces on: 2017.4.0f1, 2018.3.9f1, 2019.1.0b6, 2019.2.0a8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'