Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
Right-click options do nothing on Arrays in Scriptable Object with custom Editors
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project ("ArrayInspectorBug.zip")
2. In the Asset folder select "foo"
3. In the Inspector right-click an element in the Scriptable Object "Values" array
4. Select "Duplicate Array Element" or "Delete Array Element"
Expected results: An Array element gets deleted or duplicated
Actual results: Nothing happens
Reproducible with: 2019.4.18f1, 2020.2.3f1
Does not longer reproduce with: 2021.1.0a1, 2021.1.0b3, 2021.2.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- Windows Standalone player builds with Mono scripting backend don't run on fresh windows installs
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector
- [Static Analysis] Defect 672865 in Modules/QuickSearch/Editor/QueryEngine/QueryToken.cs