Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
Right-click options do nothing on Arrays in Scriptable Object with custom Editors
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project ("ArrayInspectorBug.zip")
2. In the Asset folder select "foo"
3. In the Inspector right-click an element in the Scriptable Object "Values" array
4. Select "Duplicate Array Element" or "Delete Array Element"
Expected results: An Array element gets deleted or duplicated
Actual results: Nothing happens
Reproducible with: 2019.4.18f1, 2020.2.3f1
Does not longer reproduce with: 2021.1.0a1, 2021.1.0b3, 2021.2.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UI] Color picker tool is stuck in the pixel sampling stage
- Unity 2019.4 opens the manual and scripting reference for 2020.3
- [Mac] Script recompilation window shows up but doesn't recompile scripts after focusing unity by clicking on the system tabs
- 'View documentation' doesn't open an offline documentation when the package is added from a local disk
- Public variable's value is unable to be changed when it's above a CustomPropertyDrawer field