Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X
Fix In Review for 2019.4.X, 2021.1.X
Right-click options do nothing on Arrays in Scriptable Object with custom Editors
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project ("ArrayInspectorBug.zip")
2. In the Asset folder select "foo"
3. In the Inspector right-click an element in the Scriptable Object "Values" array
4. Select "Duplicate Array Element" or "Delete Array Element"
Expected results: An Array element gets deleted or duplicated
Actual results: Nothing happens
Reproducible with: 2019.4.18f1, 2020.2.3f1
Does not longer reproduce with: 2021.1.0a1, 2021.1.0b3, 2021.2.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows flickering when a Mesh's Cast Shadows are set to Shadows Only and Camera is moving with Spotlight
- AudioMixer exposed parameters cause assertions when hidden and prevent the drop-down from functioning
- Package Manager/My Assets: 401 Response code trying to download a paid asset store package
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property
- [URP] Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect rendering correctly after clicking an another application/refreshing Assets