Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
Right-click options do nothing on Arrays in Scriptable Object with custom Editors
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project ("ArrayInspectorBug.zip")
2. In the Asset folder select "foo"
3. In the Inspector right-click an element in the Scriptable Object "Values" array
4. Select "Duplicate Array Element" or "Delete Array Element"
Expected results: An Array element gets deleted or duplicated
Actual results: Nothing happens
Reproducible with: 2019.4.18f1, 2020.2.3f1
Does not longer reproduce with: 2021.1.0a1, 2021.1.0b3, 2021.2.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Resizing Profiler Module Details panel and releasing mouse button outside Unity doesn't cancel resize
- "Auto-hide gizmos" preference is not saved when reopening the project
- Sampling a custom depth texture on a machine with a GTX 1080 makes object's textures display the wrong color when in Play mode or Player
- Terrain is missing the Hidden/TerrainEngine/Details/WavingDoublePass shader when AssetBundles are built in older Unity Versions
- [Android] URP Project crashes when built on a device with PowerVR Rogue GE8320 GPU