Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.0b7, 2023.1.0a3
Right-click on a Scene tab stops working after resetting layouts
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new Unity project
2. Select Window -> Layouts -> Reset All Layouts
3. Right-click on a Scene view tab
Expected result: Menu is provided with some options (gif is provided).
Actual result: Menu isn't provided. Right-click doesn't work on Scene & Game view tabs (gif is provided).
Reproduced with: 2022.2.0a17, 2022.2.0a11.
Didn't reproduce with: 2022.2.0a10, 2022.1.6f1, 2021.3.5f1.
Doesn't reproduce on macOS, didn't test on Linux.
Issue remains even after creating a new project.
Workaround: Switch focused window to Game view and use right-click.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance
- [Android] Virtual device crashes with "Scudo ERROR: invalid chunk state when deallocating address" error in Firebase Test Lab when Optimized Frame Pacing is enabled
- Particle System does not resume when its Culling Mode is set to "Pause" or "Pause and Catch-up," and particle position simulate in world space
- "Custom Render Queue" field cannot be set above "2000" when changing it in the Inspector window using Debug mode