Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 2017.3
Ribbon trail of Sub Emitter does not inherit color from spawning particle
1. Open the attached project "testParticles.zip";
2. Open the "demo scene";
3. Enter a play mode.
Expected results: as the start color is set to rainbow gradient and the sub-emitter should inherit the color of main particles, the ribbon trail should inherit the exact color of main particles.
Actual results: the ribbon trail inherits only one color from main particles and changes it randomly over the time.
Reproducible on: 2017.3.0b1, 2017.3.0b8, 2018.1.0a3.
(Trail mode only appears from 2017.3 beta)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled
- Popup Window propagates input in its calling Window underneath and all other Windows
- [XR] Vulkan graphics device lacks support for additional graphics queue when using Oculus XR provider
- [TransformTool] Shift rotate always reset the rotation value when used
- Editor stops repainting and throws exceptions when creating new Scene inside AssetDatabase.StartAssetEditing()