Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 2017.3
Ribbon trail of Sub Emitter does not inherit color from spawning particle
1. Open the attached project "testParticles.zip";
2. Open the "demo scene";
3. Enter a play mode.
Expected results: as the start color is set to rainbow gradient and the sub-emitter should inherit the color of main particles, the ribbon trail should inherit the exact color of main particles.
Actual results: the ribbon trail inherits only one color from main particles and changes it randomly over the time.
Reproducible on: 2017.3.0b1, 2017.3.0b8, 2018.1.0a3.
(Trail mode only appears from 2017.3 beta)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing ip address of cache server v2 doesn't reconnect.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- [2018.4][UWP] Exception is thrown 'Unable to find method PostprocessStacktrace in [UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll]'
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone