Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
Ribbon trail of Sub Emitter does not inherit color from spawning particle
1. Open the attached project "testParticles.zip";
2. Open the "demo scene";
3. Enter a play mode.
Expected results: as the start color is set to rainbow gradient and the sub-emitter should inherit the color of main particles, the ribbon trail should inherit the exact color of main particles.
Actual results: the ribbon trail inherits only one color from main particles and changes it randomly over the time.
Reproducible on: 2017.3.0b1, 2017.3.0b8, 2018.1.0a3.
(Trail mode only appears from 2017.3 beta)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GPU PLM] Indirect bounce color is wrong
- [UI] Float types revert to 0 if a decimal point is entered when the value is selected
- LWRP is leaking resources when building Unity.Physics project to device
- Prefab instance with a script that automatically sets the parent of it creates a duplicate of itself after exiting Prefab mode
- Unity Ads Package conflict with Moq framework