Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
Reverting a Prefab causes MissingReferenceException
1. Open attached project
2. Drag the cube prefab into the scene
3. Add a component to the cube gameObject
4. Press "revert"
Notice that the component is removed and a missing reference exception appears in the console.
Reproduced on: 5.5.0b5, 5.4.1p1
Not reproduced on: 5.3.6p5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Nested checked Menu items return incorrect values when the checking function button is not at the same level
- [VFX Graph] Subgraph error message does not re-appear after reload until graph is dirty
- [VFX Graph] When saving graph with a shortcut (CTRL +S) in graph error does not appear until graph is dirty
- [Android][IL2CPP] Player of a specific project crashes when launching it
- [Android] Keyboard gets hidden when the input field area is clicked and TouchScreenKeyboard.hideInput is set to true