Search Issue Tracker
Returning of license causes closing of Unity without asking for project saving
1. Open Unity and sign in.
2. Help -> Manage license.
3. In License management window press Return License -> License is returned.
4. Close window.
Actual result: Unity closes without confirmation of saving project.
Expected result: Saving confirmation dialog should appear.
Issue reproduces in 5.4, 5.3, 5.2, 5.1, 5.0.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Atlas is compressed when Compress Assets on Import is disabled
- "UnityException: Unable to package apk Unity library missing for the selected architecture x86" error on android il2cpp builds
- Colors are not dilated on the edges when Alpha is Transparency parameter is enabled on the Texture
- [Hub][Linux] Hub .AppImage does not allow to upgrade the Hub from 2.4.5 to 3.0.0-beta.2
- [Profiler] Current frame button initially hides profile frame marker