Search Issue Tracker
Returning of license causes closing of Unity without asking for project saving
1. Open Unity and sign in.
2. Help -> Manage license.
3. In License management window press Return License -> License is returned.
4. Close window.
Actual result: Unity closes without confirmation of saving project.
Expected result: Saving confirmation dialog should appear.
Issue reproduces in 5.4, 5.3, 5.2, 5.1, 5.0.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Poor error message from IL2CPP on Windows Desktop with specific Visual Studio installation sequence
- [WebGL] Nothing is rendered (the screen is black) in the Player when using Safari
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- [Android]APK fails to be registered when building using Keystore with the build
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect