Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
[Retina][Mac] Color Picker with increased cursor size does not pick selected color from the screen
1. Create a new project
2. Open Unity > Preferences and make sure OS X Color Picker is disabled.
3. Open System Preferences > Accessibility > Display and increase the cursor size to max
4. Select the Main Camera from a scene
5. In inspector window press on a Background color to open the color picker
6. Select the Eyedropper tool and try to select any color from the screen
Expected result: the selected color is chosen
Actual result: color defaults to white no matter what color is selected
Couldn't reproduce the issue on earlier versions because of this issue:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] PointerEventData.pointerId value is incorrect when pressing a finger on the screen
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version