Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
[Retina][Mac] Color Picker with increased cursor size does not pick selected color from the screen
1. Create a new project
2. Open Unity > Preferences and make sure OS X Color Picker is disabled.
3. Open System Preferences > Accessibility > Display and increase the cursor size to max
4. Select the Main Camera from a scene
5. In inspector window press on a Background color to open the color picker
6. Select the Eyedropper tool and try to select any color from the screen
Expected result: the selected color is chosen
Actual result: color defaults to white no matter what color is selected
Couldn't reproduce the issue on earlier versions because of this issue:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default