Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
[Retina][Mac] Color Picker with increased cursor size does not pick selected color from the screen
1. Create a new project
2. Open Unity > Preferences and make sure OS X Color Picker is disabled.
3. Open System Preferences > Accessibility > Display and increase the cursor size to max
4. Select the Main Camera from a scene
5. In inspector window press on a Background color to open the color picker
6. Select the Eyedropper tool and try to select any color from the screen
Expected result: the selected color is chosen
Actual result: color defaults to white no matter what color is selected
Couldn't reproduce the issue on earlier versions because of this issue:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TextMesh Pro] Using Ellipsis overflow causes some Emojis to turn into a Square when truncated
- Editor: Assembly icons are not shown correctly.
- [VR]Editor Crashes when exiting the Play Mode if VR support is enabled and a Particle System is emitting mesh instances
- Object with ISerializationCallbackReceiver Interface receives Serialization Callback when it has a private access level
- AssetModificationProcessor.OnWillCreateAsset Callbacks are inconsistent with different Assets