Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
[Retina][Mac] Color Picker with increased cursor size does not pick selected color from the screen
1. Create a new project
2. Open Unity > Preferences and make sure OS X Color Picker is disabled.
3. Open System Preferences > Accessibility > Display and increase the cursor size to max
4. Select the Main Camera from a scene
5. In inspector window press on a Background color to open the color picker
6. Select the Eyedropper tool and try to select any color from the screen
Expected result: the selected color is chosen
Actual result: color defaults to white no matter what color is selected
Couldn't reproduce the issue on earlier versions because of this issue:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Timeline animation asset won't update
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Particle System with custom simulation space jitters when moved/rotated in Late Update
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
- Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"