Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
[Retina][Mac] Color Picker with increased cursor size does not pick selected color from the screen
1. Create a new project
2. Open Unity > Preferences and make sure OS X Color Picker is disabled.
3. Open System Preferences > Accessibility > Display and increase the cursor size to max
4. Select the Main Camera from a scene
5. In inspector window press on a Background color to open the color picker
6. Select the Eyedropper tool and try to select any color from the screen
Expected result: the selected color is chosen
Actual result: color defaults to white no matter what color is selected
Couldn't reproduce the issue on earlier versions because of this issue:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3