Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X
RestoreSceneManagerSetup with serialized SceneSetup state renders the Hierarchy empty (SubScene issue)
In 19.1 try loading a serialized SceneSetup saved to file shows an empty Hierarchy window, if the file was saved with a previous version of Unity.
Use e.g this: https://gist.github.com/svermeulen/8927b29b2bfab4e84c950b6788b0c677 to save a scene setup (e.g in 18.3)
Open 19.1 and restore the setup that was saved to disk.
Notice that the hierarchy is not showing any scenes
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy