Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X
RestoreSceneManagerSetup with serialized SceneSetup state renders the Hierarchy empty (SubScene issue)
In 19.1 try loading a serialized SceneSetup saved to file shows an empty Hierarchy window, if the file was saved with a previous version of Unity.
Use e.g this: https://gist.github.com/svermeulen/8927b29b2bfab4e84c950b6788b0c677 to save a scene setup (e.g in 18.3)
Open 19.1 and restore the setup that was saved to disk.
Notice that the hierarchy is not showing any scenes
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes when loading RenderDoc with Graphics API set to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3
- [Windows] Development Build with no scenes shows a purple screen when using OpenGLES3 graphics API
- Shader variants take too much memory at runtime
- [HDRP][VFX] Output mesh with default shader is incorrectly sorted before the HDRP fog
- Error "'GamepadSpeakerOutputType' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine'" occurs in the Console when building a project