Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2019.1
RestoreSceneManagerSetup with serialized SceneSetup state renders the Hierarchy empty (SubScene issue)
In 19.1 try loading a serialized SceneSetup saved to file shows an empty Hierarchy window, if the file was saved with a previous version of Unity.
Use e.g this: https://gist.github.com/svermeulen/8927b29b2bfab4e84c950b6788b0c677 to save a scene setup (e.g in 18.3)
Open 19.1 and restore the setup that was saved to disk.
Notice that the hierarchy is not showing any scenes
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- VFX Graph not retaining reference to custom spawner
- Call Stacks - Calls to/Calls From - Temporarily revert to None upon Play Mode starting
- [URP] Blend Style panel is translucent and appears to be of different colour
- ProjectFilesGenerator.ProjectFileGeneration event isn't raised
- [Asset Import] Errors thrown on creating a project using microgame templates