Search Issue Tracker
Resources.LoadAll does not accept Path.DirectorySeparatorChar characters in the path.
Resources.LoadAll only accepts Path.AltDirectorySeparatorChar characters in the path. using Path.DirectorySeparatorChar fails.
if you try to construct a path using Path.Combine the Combine method uses Path.DirectorySeparatorChar to join paths.
Also a user could specify a path to a resource to load and they could type Path.DirectorySeparatorChar or Path.AltDirectorySeparatorChar.
This behavior is not in line with .net (and probably mono) behaviors.
Resources.LoadAll should treat Path.DirectorySeparatorChar & Path.AltDirectorySeparatorChar slashes the same.
Also the documentation does not mention this about using only Path.AltDirectorySeparatorChar characters.
NOTE: I did not test Resources.Load but I am assuming it behaves the same.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Warning says instancing will be disabled when used with static batching but it is still working and breaking result object color
- GL viewport is wrongly scaled when there's a camera which has a partial viewport
- [TestRunner] NUnit tests doesn't time out when [Timeout()] attribute is set
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted