Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
Resources.LoadAll does not accept Path.DirectorySeparatorChar characters in the path.
Resources.LoadAll only accepts Path.AltDirectorySeparatorChar characters in the path. using Path.DirectorySeparatorChar fails.
if you try to construct a path using Path.Combine the Combine method uses Path.DirectorySeparatorChar to join paths.
Also a user could specify a path to a resource to load and they could type Path.DirectorySeparatorChar or Path.AltDirectorySeparatorChar.
This behavior is not in line with .net (and probably mono) behaviors.
Resources.LoadAll should treat Path.DirectorySeparatorChar & Path.AltDirectorySeparatorChar slashes the same.
Also the documentation does not mention this about using only Path.AltDirectorySeparatorChar characters.
NOTE: I did not test Resources.Load but I am assuming it behaves the same.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Timeline animation asset won't update
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Particle System with custom simulation space jitters when moved/rotated in Late Update
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
- Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"