Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
Resigning Unity built macOS app results in "code signature data out of place" out of place error
1. Get a project with one or more native plugins;
2. Built it for macOS standalone;
3. Try to resign it using "codesign --force --sign - --preserve-metadata=identifier,entitlements,flags --timestamp=none --deep 'path/to/game.app'"
4. Observe the error:
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/codesign_allocate: fatal error: file not in an order that can be processed (code signature data out of place): /Users/User/Desktop/Product.app/Contents/PlugIns/lib_burst_generated.bundle
Fixed in 2021.2.0a12, 2021.1.3f1 and 2020.3.5f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- Input.GetKey() returns true for Alt key after Alt+Tabbing and reopening Build during Coroutine