Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
Resigning Unity built macOS app results in "code signature data out of place" out of place error
1. Get a project with one or more native plugins;
2. Built it for macOS standalone;
3. Try to resign it using "codesign --force --sign - --preserve-metadata=identifier,entitlements,flags --timestamp=none --deep 'path/to/game.app'"
4. Observe the error:
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/codesign_allocate: fatal error: file not in an order that can be processed (code signature data out of place): /Users/User/Desktop/Product.app/Contents/PlugIns/lib_burst_generated.bundle
Fixed in 2021.2.0a12, 2021.1.3f1 and 2020.3.5f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Silicon] Crash on ScriptableRenderLoopJob when machine is left idle while the Editor is in Play mode
- [Android] GraphicsBuffer.CopyCount does not work with Append Compute Buffer after Compute Shader Dispatch on some Android devices
- "DirectoryNotFoundException" error when building a project via script in one folder, then building via Editor in another, deleting the folder built via Editor and rebuilding via Script
- New items are created and old ones remain in memory when using 'treeView.SetRootItems(items)' and 'treeView.Rebuild()' which can cause a memory leak
- Code continues to run after enabling the Frame Debugger when in paused Play Mode and using 'WaitForSecondsRealtime' coroutine