Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2018.3
Reset in inspector does not revert ScriptedImporter values to default values declared in the class.
Using the Reset button in a ScriptedImporter inspector window does not reset the values to the default one declared in the C# script.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dynamic Clipping works poorly with large scenes / terrains with the pivot point is near
- [UWP] Deploying wrong architecture through device portal ends up running a different app
- [MacOS] Standalone build contains .meta files inside native plugin bundles
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [AssetBundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" errors when loading object from Asset Bundle