Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2018.3
Reset in inspector does not revert ScriptedImporter values to default values declared in the class.
Using the Reset button in a ScriptedImporter inspector window does not reset the values to the default one declared in the C# script.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Performance Regression] AnimatorEditorTests Rebind Big Hierarchy 341 Transform
- [Performance Regression] LogTests DebugLogWarning has regressed in performance
- [Performance Regression] ClassListSelector_AddNewElements has regressed in performance
- [Performance Regression] UIElementsStyling: ClassListSelector_AddNewElements test has regressed
- [Performance Regression] UIElementsStyling NameSelector_AddNewElements has regressed from 18.4