Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Reset in inspector does not revert ScriptedImporter values to default values declared in the class.
Using the Reset button in a ScriptedImporter inspector window does not reset the values to the default one declared in the C# script.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform