Search Issue Tracker
Reported included build size is incorrect
1. Create new project
2. Build to iOS
3. Check that editor.log shows that 3.7mb of .dll files were included
4. Change Stripping level to microcorlib
5. Build again to iOS
6. Editor log again will show 3.7mb of .dll files included
Proper sizes can be checked in xcode project name/Data/Managed folder.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Search] Index Manager: Empty item in Include or Exclude list will be taken in count
- [Search] Index Manager folder browse button is limited to Asset folder
- [Search] User Created Indices disappear from manager list if disabled
- [macOS] Crash on GC_mark_from when trashed GC objects are used by Burst
- Shadows are not casted when you first Blit the Shadow map and then set it back to Buffer