Search Issue Tracker
Replace Box collider on adding another Box collider not working
Can add 2 Box colliders to cube
- not present in 4.2.1 and 4.2.2
- present in all 4.3.x
2) How can we reproduce it using the example you attached
1 Create new project
2 Create cube - notice that Box collider added
3 Add another Box collider - the window "Replace existing component" appears - choose "Replace"
- notice 2 Box Colliders added
Expected: first Box Collider should be removed
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform